Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The Wisdom of Joe Biden

If I had the time I would create a blog dedicated to all of the stupid things that Joe Biden says, but that would suck up my time even more than talking about conspiracy theorists.

But let me move for a second to what I was supposed to talk about. I was asked to talk about foreign policy. You know that old joke, you know, an expert is anyone from out of town with a briefcase? I'm out of town, but I don't have a briefcase, and I know a lot of you know as much and more about foreign policy as I do, but it's like that old joke, I hope you Texans aren't offended, but in Delaware that old joke about the Texan who said ‘I don't now much about art but I know what I like?’ Well, I may not know much about it, but I know what I think, and I know what I think we have to do.

It has got so bad that even the One is starting to give him the smackdown.  He should lock him in a closet, but then again He picked him to be VP.


No comments: