Friday, May 26, 2006

Jesse Ignores the First Rule of Holes

When in a hole, stop digging. Not only did this clown impersonate a Ranger in a video, claiming to have commited atrocities in Iraq, now he is attempting to defend himself by posting an altered DD-214 on the Internet. He didn't alter it enough though, anyone skilled in reading a DD-214 (I have 4 myself) can figure out that he did not attend Ranger school, or any other school for that matter, and was in fact discharged after 5 weeks of basic training at Ft. Benning Georgia. This reminds me of something I forgot to mention earlier. In the video he kept on using the term "battle buddy", this is a basic training term. Nobody uses it in the regular Army, much less the Rangers.

It gets even more ridiculous, apparently he is also claiming to be a SEAL on-line. See Hot Air for the scoop. You can even read the DD-214 if you need a laugh.

Incidently the Scholars for 9/11 Truth still have MacBeth's fake story up on their site. I even e-mailed one of their members explaining it was fake, but I guess they aren't that interested in the truth.