Friday, September 16, 2005

Cindy Sheehan Hits Bottom, Keeps Digging

This is probably all over the net by now, but upon seeing this I had to call my mother and tell her that in the event that I die in combat, if she acts like Cindy Sheehan, I am going to come back and haunt her. I am not talking about Casper the Friendly Ghost, I am talking doll head spinning, pots thrown around the kitchen, blood coming out of the faucets haunting. Now apparently since calling for the freedom fighters who blow up children to defeat the evil US is not enough, Cindy is concerned about the evil oppressive National Guard which is brutally occupying New Orleans.

George Bush needs to stop talking, admit the mistakes of his all around failed administration, pull our troops out of occupied New Orleans and Iraq, and excuse his self from power. The only way America will become more secure is if we have a new administration that cares about Americans even if they don't fall into the top two percent of the wealthiest.

Cindy even asks the question:

I saw soldiers walking around in patrols of 7 with their weapons slung on their backs. I wanted to ask one of them what it would take for one of them to shoot me.

I can tell you what it would take, go up to a soldier and say, "Hello, my name is Cindy Sheehan."