Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Speak of the Devil

Just hours after I made a post quoting a Russian on the nature of anti-Semitism, I received this article on the Veterans for 9/11 Truth mailing list. Written by KKK leader David Duke no less. I swear, I couldn't make this stuff up if I tried.

A month ago 500 Russian leaders signed a letter opposing Jewish supremacism, now 5000 leaders of Russian society have joined in.

Israel has repeatedly demanded that the Russian government ban a number of
organizations that seek to defend Russian interests from the (organized crime) Zionist Jewish Oligarchs who have stolen approximately 65 percent of the natural wealth of Russia. These courageous Russians simply dare to point out the irrefutable fact that many of these criminals are loyal to Israel rather than to Russia and to the Jewish people rather than to the Russian people.