Wednesday, October 22, 2008

More On The Moron

The idiotic thing, his warning of a Obama presidency wasn't even the stupidest thing he said in that speech.

"I've forgotten more about foreign policy than most of my colleagues know, so I'm not being falsely humble with you. I think I can be value added, but this guy has it," the Senate Foreign Relations chairman said of Obama. "This guy has it. But he's gonna need your help. Because I promise you, you all are gonna be sitting here a year from now going, 'Oh my God, why are they there in the polls? Why is the polling so down? Why is this thing so tough?' We're gonna have to make some incredibly tough decisions in the first two years. So I'm asking you now, I'm asking you now, be prepared to stick with us. Remember the faith you had at this point because you're going to have to reinforce us."


I would agree that he has forgotten a lot, this is the guy after all, who thinks that we kicked Hezbollah out of Lebanon.

No comments: